Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 3 Weigh In

Happy Inauguration Day! Happy Dr Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday Observed!

Meh.. not so great this morning. Sean likes to say a pound a week is a good average.. This isn't even a pound, but at least it's not a gain, right?


21 Jan 2013: 203.4 lbs
14 Jan 2013: 204.2 lbs
07 Jan 2013: 208.9 lbs


I used some of my weekly points. I know they're there to be used, but what my smaller goal is to get used to eating only 28 points a week (or whatever I'm allowed), feel full and not touch the weeklies except for times when I really REALLY need them. Getting around the afternoon/ evening munchies seems to be really difficult for me right now. I'll keep at it!

1 comment:

  1. It's almost a pound and what counts is that you've lost some. That's good.

    I'm so glad to see Do or Doughnut back again. I missed it!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete