In all the time I was off the Weight Watchers wagon, I climbed back to 246.2 pounds. My first goal is to get below 200 pounds. If I can lose a pound a week, I'll reach that by Thanksgiving week.
So, how did day one go?
- Breakfast was a Garden Lites Grilled Zucchini Souffle (4 points), 1 cup of milk (2 points), and a banana (0 points). Total: 6 points.
- Lunch was Miso soup (3 points) with udon noodles (6 points) and 2 cups of carrots (0 points). Total: 9 points.
- Snack was two slices of Alvarado Street Bakery California Style Complete Protein Bread (4 points) and one tablespoon of Country Crock 39% Vegetable Oil Spread (1 point). Total: 5 points.
- Beverages included water (0 points), coffee (0 points), 2 cups of low sodium vegetable juice (2 points) and 22 oz of Drakes Drakonic Imperial Stout (11 points). Total: 13 points.
- Dinner was 12 Don Lee Farms Veggie Meatballs (9 points) and a mixed green salad (0 points). Total: 9 points.
- Dessert was a serving of Dannon Light & Fit Blueberry Greek Yogurt (2 points), Total: 2 points.
Total: 44 of 48 points.