Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Veggie Meatballs!

Today we finished off our "Don Lee Farms" Veggie Meatballs. We bought them at Costco in a 2 lb package.

One serving is 4 balls for 3 points plus. We had put them in the freezer because it's a lot of perishable food for two people to eat. They aren't too bad. I keep thinking they would be good in a spaghetti dish but we never got around to trying that. Instead I nuked the last of them to share and for my part, I sliced up another Roma tomato and added some 'no salt' seasoning.


The veggie balls themselves have sweet corn, carrots, onions, low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese, and some other stuff that makes them bind like breadcrumbs. I think we like them enough, we'd get them again. Next time we'll do the spaghetti. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment