Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Veggie!

Today's lunch was an old favorite from Costco.. The Garden Lites Grilled Zuccini Soufflé. Garden Lites come on different soufflé varieties, but this is the one Costco carries at times.

Each soufflé is 4 points plus, so it's great for breakfast or lunch, whatever.. Today I diced up a medium Roma tomato while I heated it in the microwave. I placed the heated soufflé on top of that (after removing it from its little container) & then topped it off w/ a spoonful of salsa.

The box says it counts as 2 1/2 servings of veggies but I seriously doubt that! I did give myself credit for 1 serving though, which seems more realistic. =)

For dessert I had a Chobani Greek Yogurt w/ strawberry. Usually we like to keep a big container or 2 of Fage on hand (love it w/ a some preserves or honey added) but the Chobani was on sale this month..

No comments:

Post a Comment