Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rhythem Island Master!

Tonight I actually completed "Walk it Out" the walking in place, stepping to the beat game on the Nintendo Wii.

Walk it Out Completed!

While I didn't break any records, I was able to complete the last 19 pieces I had after my morning "Walk it Out" session..
Walk it Out.. complete!

So now the question is.. what do I do now? I can keep playing my profile as it is, walking around a complete island, making 'rainbows' every day.. or I can start over with a new profile and maybe change my game up a bit.

Sean suggests I play my profile one more time looking to see if that annoying coach keeps asking if I've found any capsules laying around the island.. LOL One of the glitches is she keeps saying that when I got stuff already or telling me I don't have enough points to unlock anything when it's pretty obvious I do.

Another thing that bugs me is how chatty the coach is or the size of the box that pops up when I'm being told something. I want to move or click on something and the "Walk it Out" coach is just yammering on and blocking something I'm trying to click on. ugh.

I do like the game despite personality problems with the coach interaction.. The only other big thing I'd like to see if they have a "Walk it Out 2" is maybe more stuff..

Comments I have after completing my first time:
1. how about a download-able expansion pack on the wii?? Maybe add another Island after the first one is complete??

2. Maybe more detail on the creepy "Prisoner" like faceless townspeople??

3. what's with so many fast food joints, and one church?? it's creepy. Who goes to church at 3am?? Obviously the people in "walk it out" do, because there's only one church.. and no wonder they walk it out.. there's so many "burger champs"

4. how about a town hall.. or a library or maybe a museum or some art galleries? Is it that much more memory to have different town building things to unlock??

5. Why so many cars?? I mean "Rhythm Island" is only 5mi around (something like that) and you can get anywhere easily from the stadium.. so what a bunch of lazy people that need cars "you're helping make life easier" REALLY?? #lame

5b: Come to think of it, where are the gas stations?? all those stupid cars & no gas station to unlock? What about postboxes?? There's blue Mailboxes but not Post Office or mailboxes for all those houses and apartment buildings.. There's fire hydrants but no fire station or police?? You can't tell me if there's only one church there's not going to be riots?? I'm over-thinking things here & being silly but you see where I'm getting?? There's lots of stuff that could have been done but didn't.

6. Most of the music is pretty good (I personally don't like anything slower than 110 bpm but whatever) Sean wanted more J-Pop.. I liked the Black Eyed Peas, Katy Perry & Madonna stuff.. although I did like the trance & Jazz stuff too.. My favorite song to walk to was "Get Your Freak On" by Missy Elliot.. (surprise!)

6B. I wish there was a way to skip to the next song if something is playing that stinks.

7. I wish that I could click on the map while I'm walking and see where the rainbow pieces were or town building things without pausing the game and leaving my walking.. I've taken to walking while I scroll through the map but then I find I stop because the controller is wonky to use while trying to move over the map. (I don't like stopping because I got my Nintendo DS "Personal Trainer: Walking" exercise meter in my pocket and that needs to stay red for me to count my exercise on Weight Watchers)

8. In the end I have over 2400 points that I wish I could have transferred to Sean who is doing the town-building the difficult way..

No comments:

Post a Comment