Monday, March 28, 2011

End of Week 12


Today's weigh in.. not too exciting but at least it's movement.

28 Mar 2011: 199.4
21 Mar 2011: 200.7 lbs
14 Mar 2011: NO WEIGH IN (was in Michigan)
07 Mar 2011: 203.2 lbs

I feel like I'm hitting a plateau..but we'll see if this sticks. So far I don't feel a difference and I don't think I look any different, and no.. I'm not keen on taking pix of myself every week.

What am I doing: I'm trying to do "Walk it Out" every day (except when I was in Michigan I did at least 20-40 minutes on the hotel's treadmill) I earn an average of 35-45 activity points a week.. I use between 2-5 of those activity points.. and I don't touch the 49 weekly points that WW gives folks for 'special occasions'

Sometimes I think the 29 points are too much and then there are days, (like last Wednesday) when I was wanting a giant triple hot fudge sundae every day.. mainly because of my mood and not that I needed it.. and fortunately I had some Fiber One 90cal brownies laying around so I had that with a cup of milk instead.. not the same but, the real thing wouldn't have helped me either).

I am still making food choice mistakes now & again.. but I'm trying to learn from each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment