Saturday, December 24, 2011

If I gain weight this week..

Happy Christmas Eve! I'm still tracking my food! But if I gain weight I got a good reason or two.. or three.. Could be the chocolate cravings I had last night (satisfied with 2 servings of Ghirardeli chocolate squares..) or..
Nickel Diner
Or it could be my choice for Christmas Eve breakfast at The Nickel:
Cameron's Puppy Pile
Cameron's Puppy Pile. Cause I was craving pancakes & meat.. I ended up having half the fried egg.. that saved me a point (which came in handy for the sausage which is a full sized chicken apple sausage) and the pancakes.. buttermilk pancakes, that is.

Good Stuff and really hit the spot. I should be set for the rest of the day right?? ;P

Nickel Diner Breakfast Menu

1 comment:

  1. Good tips in the article for diet and exercise. I'm glad to see that it focused on diet and exercise as a coordinated effort. to add to the article, It would also be beneficial to monitor RMR, BMI, and calories burned. Then you would have some accuracy in determining and adjusting your diet for weight gain or loss. Online calculators are available for RMR, BMI & Calories Burned at RMR Calculator so, enter your age, weight, height and activities you have done during the day. The calculator's will do the rest and tell you how many calories you use for the whole day and when at rest. This could help you to know how to adjust your diet to either gain weight or lose weight.

    ReplyDelete