Monday, December 19, 2011

End of Week 50

..or something like that.

Was away since Thanksgiving (when I weighed about 182.6) and then returned the night of the 11th from Orlando.. Which I must note, the 2012 program went into effect on the 2nd of December. Not happy about that. My points plus target went from 29 daily points plus to 26... Yes it makes a difference to me.

So the last week of vacation I went off program, still tracking & walking a LOT but didn't worry about how many points I ate, which resulted with about a 5lb weight gain..

Started fresh on the wagon this last week tho even while I was down with a cold. Lots of salad, fruits and and yogurt.. with an occasional treat now & again.. Hot tea w/ honey or watered down hot cocoa-moo for my throat.


19 DEC 2011: 182.1 lbs

So.. I still have the cold but I'm going to try and stay on program til the end of the year and then start over fresh with a "Week 1.2" type log.. or something like that just to make it clear that it's the 2nd year on program or 2012 or what-have-you.

One thing I know. It's hard (and almost impossible) to stay on program at Disney World. I'm not saying it's not possible, it's just very freaking difficult. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment