Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Steps

So I carried the poncho with me and if it rained, I must have been inside American Adventure or The Land Pavillion because I missed it. I managed to walk just over 25k steps yesterday (and yes my legs are feeling it) That's not bad considering I got a late start.

Today I got up shortly after Sean and managed to brush my teeth and get dressed so we could eat together at the food court. Yogurt of course! It's forecasted to rain every hour with 90% chance. I don't know what to think about that. I'm supposed to meet up with a friend to go geocaching but don't expect that to happen. She suggested we go see a movie but there's nothing really good out there. Movies are expensive unless it's something worthwhile like Lord of the Rings or the latest Star Trek or Harry Potter film (IMHO) or a decent art house film. I haven't kept on that scene in a while, not working at a movie theatre. =)

Anyway we'll see where the day takes me.. Hopefully I'll get my 9k steps in.. That's all I want today.. My legs hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment