Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mango Chicken yum!

Sean & I were out running errands today and hit up the Baja Fresh in Atwater Village after our Costco run.. I ended up getting this yummy salad:


Mango Chipotle Chicken Salad
Tortilla shell filled with Romaine lettuce, chicken, avocado, Cotija cheese, mango salsa, and a chipotle glaze. Served with chipotle vinaigrette.

Hmmm.. I didn't notice any cheese.. maybe they forgot?? As it is I didn't need the cheese, nor the tortilla shell or the tortilla chips they hand out for no reason at all.

According to my weight watcher points plus tracker, the tortilla shell (that I didn't eat) was 12 points plus! I'm so glad I left it behind! The salad itself was pretty yummy. Rather than pouring that oily dressing on it, I added some pico de gallo from the salsa bar (the thing they have so you can dip the chips they give you). Between the salsa and the mango salsa it was just enough sweet and spicy. No need for salad dressing.

The points plus for the salad alone was 7 points plus so I would definitely order this again assuming I'm out & about near Costco and needing food.

No comments:

Post a Comment