Monday, April 8, 2013

Meatless Monday Confession: I screwed up.

Sean has class elsewhere this morning.. He got up early and headed out around 530/ 6am. He had his coffee and all his work stuff with him.. I briefly wondered if he'd remembered to eat something before heading out as I poured a half cup of milk into my coffee mug, shooed the cat away, and then went to heat my milk up in the microwave. (I like to add it hot to some coffee so it doesn't affect the coffee's temp)

Inside the microwave is a paper towel wrapped "Smart Ones" turkey sausage, egg & cheese English Muffin breakfast sandwich. My brain processes only about half of the fact that Sean started to nuke a breakfast sandwich but got distracted and forgot. (He's been doing Meatless Monday with me too.. even tho he doesn't have to)

I take out the sandwich, nuke my milk and then decide not to waste the sandwich and re-heat & eat the thing. AFTER I eat it I remember "oh RATS! it's MONDAY. I just weighed myself so of course it's Monday.. ugh!!!)

I was Meatless last night for dinner.. so I do eat many meatless meals.. but TODAY is supposed to be totally meatless.. So do I start over tomorrow?? or do I continue today Meatless and then spend tomorrow meatless too?? ugh. I've been so good at this so far this year.. but not perfect.

UPDATE: just found out the English Muffin Sandwich was from yesterday!! (maybe it wasn't the fish oil supplement that made me want to throw up mid-morning after all) Sean just came home and after I asked him, he's all "what English Muffin??" ewww. 10:06pm

No comments:

Post a Comment