Sunday, March 6, 2022

Post-Pandemic Return

After two and a half years -- we're getting back on-program (using the app).  The Sean seems to be getting out and about and doing well -- he's getting a lot of steps in -- and for a while, I was starting to get a lot of active walking, etc., in but not losing weight. My best-comfort weight was at about 170 -- then moving upwards through shelter-in-place. Beginning Friday last week: 

  • start weight:      222     (26 Feb) 
  • after week 01:   215.8   (04 Mar)

Things I expect to have issues with: 
  • avoiding donuts & other things
  • snacking
  • poor sleep (I have terrible sleep issues) 
  • getting enough steps/ active walking in 
Not sure what else to talk about -- the spouse probably doesn't need to be on program so I really appreciate him doing this with me. A lot of things have happened since we did the blog regular (or any blogging honestly) -- Maybe that's a subject for another post in another place, another time. 

I'm still in school, so this was just a quick break while I contemplate content for my CSS homework.. then I was like "Oh yeah, I used to blog A LOT!" and then "OH! I forgot about the weight watchers blog!" and finally, "Hey we just got back on program, maybe I should post about that!" We'll see how regular we are about it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment